Paneer Mutter Kachori Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.boldsky.com/cookery/vegetarian/maincourse/side-dishes/pakwan-diwali-recipes-031465.html
|Paneer Mutter Kachori Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
- 2 ½ cup Maida
- 1 tbsp Ginger (chopped)
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 2 ½ tbsp Ghee
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- A pinch Baking Powder
- 250 g Paneer (finely chopped)
- 200 g Green Peas
How to make Paneer Mutter Kachori:
- Heat oil in a vessel and fry onion till it turn brown in color.
- Mix salt, chili powder and green peas with water; simmer it.
- Toss paneer pieces and stir it well.
- When the water is completely absorbed, add chili and ginger.
- Now remove the mixture from the flame.
- Mix maida and baking powder and sieve it.
- Add ghee/oil and knead it with warm water.
- Make small balls; roll it out and fry it in oil.
- Enjoy it hot.
Serve with amchur chutney.