Parmesan Sage Pork Chops Recipe
|Parmesan Sage Pork Chops Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- A pinch Pepper
- 3/4 cup soft Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1 1/2 tsp Rubbed Sage
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Peel (grated)
- 1 Egg (lightly beaten)
- 2 bone-in Pork Loin Chops
- 1 tbsp Olive or Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter or Margarine
How to make Parmesan Sage Pork Chops:
- Mix the flour, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the bread crumbs, cheese, sage and lemon peel.
- Place the beaten egg in another bowl.
- Dip the chops in egg, then roll it in the flour mixture and then coat with the bread crumb mixture.
- Allow it to stand 5 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and then cook for 2 minutes till the chops are brown on both sides.
- Grease a baking dish and transfer the pork chops in it.
- Bake for 425 degrees F for 15 minutes until the juices run clear.