- 75 ml Water
- 40 gm Gelatine
- 350 gm Caster Sugar
- 600 ml Apple Purée
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
For The Coating:
- 2 tsp Cornflour
- 2 tsp Caster Sugar
How to make Pastille:
- Take apple puree in a pan and cook until thickens.
- Blend gelatine in water and stir in the apple puree.
- Take it off the heat and mix in lemon juice.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking pan and keep it aside for 12 hrs to set.
- Mix cornflour with the caster sugar, and roll the pastille in the mixture to coat well.
- Pastille is ready to serve.