Peach Lemonade Recipe
|Peach Lemonade Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 2 Peaches (peeled and chopped)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 cups Water
- ¾ cup fresh Lemon Juice
- Mint Sprigs (for garnishing)
- Peach Slices (for garnishing)
How to make Peach Lemonade:
- Combine peaches, sugar, and water in a saucepan. Mix and bring to a boil over medium-high flame.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until sugar dissolves completely.
- Leave the mixture to cool and strain through a sieve, pressing to take out as much juice as possible.
- Add lemon juice and pour into long thin glasses. Top with small ice cubes.
- Garnish with mint and peach slices.
- Serve chilled.