Pear-Potato Salad Recipe
|Pear-Potato Salad Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 pound Yukon Gold Potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 2 Bosc Pears (peeled, cored, and cut)
- 1/2 Red Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 1/4 cup blanched Almonds (roughly chopped)
- 1 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Baby Spinach (shredded)
How to make Pear-Potato Salad:
- Take a large pan; heat olive oil (over a medium heat)
- Toss potatoes and fry them until golden. Mix onion, garlic, almonds, pears and curry powder; cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the content from heat.
- Add salt and pepper; garnish it with spinach and lemon juice.