Pepper Appetizer Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.chocolatemoosey.com/2012/08/23/herbed-cream-cheese-grilled-bell-pepper-boats/
|Pepper Appetizer Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 455 gm Green Bell Peppers (grilled & skinned)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp Italian Parsley (chopped)
- 4 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
How to make Pepper Appetizer:
- Core and de-seed the peppers. Then cut them into dices and grind them into puree.
- Flavor it with salt & pepper to taste and refrigerate it for a while.
- Add on parsley with garlic.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice & olive oil and serve it.