Pie Pan Pizza Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2012/dec/28/deep-pan-pizza-pies-recipe
|Pie Pan Pizza Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 tbsp prepared Mustard
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 2 cup prepared Biscuit Mix
- 2 cans Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3 medium Green Peppers (thinly sliced)
- 2 pounds hot Pork Sausage
- 2 cup Cheddar Cheese (cubed)
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese
How to make Pie Pan Pizza:
- Combine mustard, biscuit mix, and milk in a large bowl. Knead soft dough.
- Divide into 4 parts and line into 9-inch pie pans.
- Combine tomatoes, oregano, peppers, and garlic in a pan and cover.
- Place the pan on medium low heat and cook until peppers turn tender.
- Cut the pork sausage and stir cook in another pan until cooked completely. Discard excess fat.
- Stir in the tomato mixture.
- Spread the mixture over the prepared crusts.
- Sprinkle cheddar and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes until crust turns golden brown.