Pistachio Macaroons Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BYWVe-uI78
|Pistachio Macaroons Recipe|
||4.5 / 10 (6 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 3 Cups shelled pistachio nuts
- 1 Cup sugar
- 3 Egg whites
- Sugar for dusting
How to make Pistachio Macaroons:
- Put the pistachio nuts in the food processor until ground but not pureed.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside
- In a medium bowl mix the ground pistachio nuts, sugar, and egg whites.
- Refrigerate for about 10 minutes. Drop the batter from a tbsp onto the cookie sheets, leaving 1/2 inch between macaroons.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 345 degree F for 12 to 15 minutes or until light brown.
- Dust with sugar when cool.
- Pistachio Macaroons are ready.