Plum And Papaya Treat Recipe
|Plum And Papaya Treat Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 2 cups Low Fat Yogurt
- 150 gm Low Fat Cream Cheese
- 3 tsp Grated Orange Rind
- 250 gm Plums
- 2 cups Papaya (peeled and cubed)
- 4 tbsp Sugar
How to make Plum And Papaya Treat:
- Peel and split the plums into halves.
- Mix them with papaya.
- Sprinkle it with sugar and refrigerate it.
- Line a strainer using a thin cloth and spoon yogurt in it.
- Allow it to drain till it reaches to 1 cup.
- With the thick yogurt, beat cream cheese; add sugar to it.
- Mix only 2 tsp of orange rind to the content.
- Equally divide the mixture in four small bowls.
- Garnish it with cream cheese mixture and remaining orange rind.
- Enjoy it chilled.