Polish Crock Pot Sauerkraut Recipe
Photo Credit: http://photos963.bloguez.com/photos963/797952/crock_pot_polish_sausage_sauerkraut
|Polish Crock Pot Sauerkraut Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 455 gm Polish Sausage (diced)
- 3 slices of Bacon (crumbled)
- 2 cup Sauerkraut
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- 120 gm Egg Noodles
- 240 gm of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 225 gm Mushroom (stems and pieces)
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
How to make Polish Crock Pot Sauerkraut:
- Cook the noodles in a pan and keep it undrained.
- Place bacon in pan and fry it until it turns crusty. Then keep it aside.
- Pour the onion in the same pan and fry it until it is transparent.
- Take together sausage, onion, garlic powder, sauerkraut, noodles, cream and mushrooms in a slow cooker.
- Flavor it with salt & pepper to taste and mix it until well blended.
- Spread the bacon on the top and cook for 4-5 hrs. Stir it frequently.
- Serve it hot.