Polish Mistakes Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucz0xCgAlhk
|Polish Mistakes Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 455 gm Beef (grounded)
- 455 gm Sausage
- 1 tsp Onion (minced)
- 455 gm Processed Cheese (cubed)
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Cocktail Rye Bread (sliced)
How to make Polish Mistakes:
- Preheat the oven.
- Heat a pan and lay beef, sausage, onion in it. Cook it on medium flame until meat gets brown. Then drain the sauce if any.
- Add cheese, oregano and Worcestershire to it and cook it stirring constantly until cheese melts.
- Lay the meat mixture on each bread slice and position it in a baking pan.
- Bake it for around 10 min until cheese turns light brown.
- Serve it hot.