Pork Chops With Blue Cheese Gravy Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.food.com/recipe/pork-chops-with-blue-cheese-gravy-158838
|Pork Chops With Blue Cheese Gravy Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4 thick cut Pork Chops
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (ground)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 2 oz Blue Cheese (crumbled)
How to make Pork Chops With Blue Cheese Gravy:
- In a large skillet melt the butter.
- Sprinkle garlic powder and black pepper on the pork chops.
- Fry the chops for 25 minutes until the juices run clear.
- Remove the chops and in the same skillet stir in the whipping cream.
- Add the blue cheese and stir.
- Cook for 5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Pour the sauce over the pork chops and serve.