Pork Medallions with Sauteed Apples Recipe
|Pork Medallions with Sauteed Apples Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 pound Pork Tenderloin (cut into 1-inch thick slices)
- 3/4 tsp Thyme (dried)
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 cup Green Onions (sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 medium Apples (cut into wedges)
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 2/3 cup reduced-sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup Apple Juice (unsweetened)
How to make Pork Medallions with Sauteed Apples:
- Flatten the pork into half-inch thick medallions.
- In a bowl, mix thyme, paprika, salt and pepper and sprinkle it over both the sides of the pork medallions.
- Place it in a broiler pan a broil for 4 minutes, until the juices run clear.
- In a skillet, melt the butter and saute the onions and garlic until tender.
- Add the apples and stir for 2 minutes, until crisp and tender.
- Now, mix cornstarch, chicken broth and apple juice and add to the apples.
- Bring it to a boil and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve this with the pork medallions.