Pork Sandwiches Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.noordinaryhomestead.com/tfg-worlds-best-pulled-pork-sandwiches/
|Pork Sandwiches Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1.30 kg Boneless Shoulder Pork Roast (cut into pieces)
- 300 gm Apricot Spreadable Fruit
- 1 cup bottled Hot-Style Barbecue Sauce
- ½ cup Vidalia (chopped)
- ½ cup Dried Apricots (snipped)
- 8 Bulkie Rolls (divided)
- Little Cooking Spray
How to make Pork Sandwiches:
- Remove the fat from the pork if required.
- Slightly spray cooking spray in a pot and put in the pork pieces.
- Mix spreadable fruit, barbecue sauce, onion, and dried apricots in a bowl and pour it over the pork. Cook it covered for 4-5 hrs on high flame.
- Then remove the pork from the pot and place on the cutting board. Cut up the meat using fork.
- Take adequate sauce from the pot and mix with the meat in a bowl.
- Add the meat on the bulkie rolls and serve it hot.