Potato and Egg Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/daisy-martinez/potato-egg-salad-ensalada-de-papas-y-huevos-recipe.html
|Potato and Egg Salad Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 3 Tomatoes
- 5 Eggs
- 1kg (2 lb) Potatoes
- A sprig of Parsley (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 5 Black Olives
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Onion
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- A dash of Vinegar
How to make Potato and Egg Salad:
- Wash the potatoes well and boil them.
- Boil the eggs and set aside.
- Cool the eggs and peel them. Dice them thereafter.
- Rinse the boiled potatoes, peel and chop them into cubes.
- Place the potato cubes in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the chopped eggs and mix well.
- Chop the tomatoes and add to the potato mixture.
- Chop onion and cucumber. Add to the mixture.
- Pit the black olives and chop them. Add them to the mixture and mix well.
- Take another bowl and combine together vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper and chopped parsley. Mix well.
- Pour the oil mixture over the potato mix and toss well.
- Serve immediately.