Potato Chinese Recipe
Photo Credit: http://food.ndtv.com/lists/10-best-chinese-chicken-recipes-705759
|Potato Chinese Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 3 Potatoes (hard-boiled & cubed)
- 1 bunch Spring Onion (sliced in 1-inch pieces)
- 1 tsp Ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Red Chilli (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- ¼ cup Water
- 4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Potato Chinese:
- In a bowl combine cornflour and water and put aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry potatoes until golden brown. Keep aside.
- Remove most of the oil, reserving little in the pan.
- Add chilli, ginger and garlic and fry for a minute.
- Add potatoes followed by soya sauce, tomato sauce, salt and sugar. Mix well.
- Pour in cornflour mixed with water.
- Simmer until no liquid is left in the pan.
- Top with spring onions and serve.