|Rating||9.8 / 10 (16 votes)|
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- Sugar to taste
- 10-12 Pistachios (chopped)
- 10-15 Saffron Strands
- 3 drops Rose Essence
How to make Rabdi:
- Heat milk in a thick bottomed pan.
- Once bring to boil, leave it on medium heat till it reduces to one fourth of its original content.
- Add the condensed milk and keep stirring frequently to prevent it from sticking to the bottom.
- Now add sugar to the above-made recipe according to taste.
- Add the rose essence and remove the pan from the flame. Allow it to cool.
- Finally garnish rabdi with chopped pistachios and saffron strands.
- Keep it in a refrigerator.
- Rabdi is ready to eat. Serve chilled.