Rainbow Sorbet Recipe
Photo Credit: http://chefthisup.co/recipe/6062/rainbow-sherbet-roll/
|Rainbow Sorbet Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 4 frozen Kiwi (peeled)
- 1 box frozen Strawberries (tops cut off)
- 1 frozen Pineapple (peeled and sliced)
- 6 frozen Bananas
- 4-6 fresh Mint Leaves
- 3 fresh Bananas
- Mint Leaves (for garnishing)
How to make Rainbow Sorbet:
- Freeze all the fruits 8 to 12 hours before preparing rainbow sorbet.
- Place 2 frozen bananas, kiwis, mint leaves and 1 fresh banana in a food processor.
- Blend the fruits to a puree. This is the first layer
- Pour the puree in a parfait glass and keep it in the freezer.
- Blend 2 frozen bananas, strawberries and 1 fresh banana to a puree.
- Remove the glass from the freezer and pour the strawberry puree on top of the first layer. Return it back to the freezer.
- For the third layer, blend together the remaining 2 frozen bananas, pineapple and 1 fresh banana. Pour on the second layer.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately.