|Preparation Time||60 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||30 Minutes|
|Rating||8.0 / 10 (151 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving||140|
- 1/2 Litre milk
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tsp All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Rose essence or cardamom powder
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Sugar
How to make Rasgulla:
- Take a pan and heat milk in it. Bring it to a boil.
- Add lemon juice, stirring slowly and gently till cheese separates from the milk.
- Now turn off the heat and strain it through a strainer.
- Make sure all the water from the cheese is drained.
- Now knead it to make soft dough.
- Combine flour with it and knead again.
- Make small rounded balls from the dough, keep aside.
- The balls should not have any cracks in it.
- Now combine sugar and water in a saucepan and boil it.
- Add cheese balls to the syrup and cook it for about 30 minutes with lid partially covered.
- Add rose essence or cardamom powder and turn the heat off.
- Allow to cool and serve .