Raspberry Sorbet Recipe
|Raspberry Sorbet Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1 packet (4 serving size) Raspberry Flavored Gelatin
- 1 (6 ounce) can Frozen Lemonade Concentrate (do not thaw)
- 3 cups Fresh Raspberries
- 1 (8 ounce) tub Whipped Topping (thawed)
How to make Raspberry Sorbet:
- Take a large freezer proof bowl and combine boiling water with dry raspberry flavored gelatin.
- Stir for at least 2 minutes or till the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add in the frozen lemonade concentrate.
- Refrigerate the bowl for 15 minutes or till the mixture is slightly thickened.
- Place raspberries in a large bowl and mash them using a fork.
- Add the gelatin mixture and whipped topping into the mashed raspberries. Stir with a wire whisk till it is well blended.
- Cover the bowl and freeze for 4 hours or until solid.
- Remove the sorbet 15 minutes before serving.
- Let the mixture soften slightly at room temperature.
- Scoop out the sorbet into cones or dessert dishes and serve.