Raw Banana Plaintain Podimas Recipe
|Raw Banana Plaintain Podimas Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
- 2 Banana Plantains (raw)
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 tbsp Black Gram Dal
- 1 tbsp Bengal Gram
- 3 Green Chilies
- 1 small piece of Ginger
- 2-3 sprigs Curry Leaves
- A pinch of Asafetida
- ½ cup Coconut (grated/shredded)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
How to make Raw Banana Plaintain Podimas:
- Peel and cut raw banana, and put them in water.
- Now add curd to it and boil it for about 5 minutes in microwave oven.
- Take a kadai, splutter mustard, black gram dal, curry leaves, asafoetida, ginger, green chillies, grated coconut and at last add plantains.
- Sprinkle salt to taste and stir it well.
- Remove it from heat.
Serve it along with rice.