Rice Nippet Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.chennaihalls.in/blog/2014/01/20/andhra-marriage-cuisine/
|Rice Nippet Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 cup raw Rice Powder
- ½ cup Maida
- 2 tsp Coconut (grated)
- ¼ cup Groundnut (fried)
- ¼ cup Split Roasted Gram
- Few Curry Leaves
- 1 inch Ginger (minced)
- 12 Green Chilies
- 1 tsp Ghee
- Salt (to taste)
- Oil (as required)
- Water (as required)
How to make Rice Nippet:
- Place groundnut and split roasted gram in a food processor.
- Grind them to form a coarse powder. Remove and set aside.
- Combine together ginger, green chilies and grated coconut in a food processor and grind to form a smooth paste.
- Take a large mixing bowl and combine raw rice powder and maida together.
- Add the groundnut mixture and coconut paste. Mix well.
- Add salt, ghee and curry leaves.
- Add enough water to the mixture and work to form dough.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Make small balls out of the dough.
- Flatten each ball into a small circle and fry in the oil.
- Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Fry on both sides till golden brown.
- Remove and serve hot.