Roast Pork Loin Chop Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/2304/Baked-Pork-Loin-Chops-With-Ora100836.shtml
|Roast Pork Loin Chop Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||80 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 thick cut Pork Chops
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 large Onion (peeled and sliced)
- 1 cup Water
How to make Roast Pork Loin Chop:
- Place the chops in a roasting rack and then place the rack in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper.
- Add the onion slices and then cover the chops in it.
- Pour the water to the bottom of the pan and then cover with an aluminum foil.
- Roast in a preheated oven at 175 degrees C for 60 minutes.
- After that, remove the foil and then bake for another 20 minutes until slightly brown.