Roast Pork With Maple And Mustard Glaze Recipe
|Roast Pork With Maple And Mustard Glaze Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless Pork Loin Roast
- 1 cup real Maple Syrup
- 4 tbsp prepared Dijon-Style Mustard
- 2 1/2 tbsp Cider Vinegar
- 2 1/2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste (Ground)
How to make Roast Pork With Maple And Mustard Glaze:
- Mix the maple syrup, mustard vinegar, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
- In a shallow roasting pan, place the pork roast and then spread the glaze over the pork roast.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175 degrees C for 60 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.