Roasted Peppers Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.inspiredtaste.net/9739/roasted-stuffed-peppers-recipe/
|Roasted Peppers Recipe|
- 6 Red Bell Peppers
- Seasoning, as per taste and preference
How to make Roasted Peppers:
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 500 degrees F.
- Cut the peppers into quarters and remove the seeds and membranes.
- Roast the cut peppers till the skin blisters and turns back in color.
- Take out of the oven and cover with plastic, until they cool.
- When cooled, the skin will easily come out of the peppers.
- Remove the skin and serve, after adding the seasoning of your choice.