Photo Credit: http://www.swaminarayan.org/thal/rotli.htm
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 3 cups Wheat Flour
- ½ cup Ghee
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Rotli:
- Take flour in a bowl and make a well in the center.
- Pour ghee, salt, and enough water. Mix and knead into soft dough.
- Shape the dough into small balls and roll them out into thin big chapattis.
- Heat a tava or pan and place a chapatti on it. Cook, turning 3-4 times, until dome from both sides.
- Repeat the same with the remaining balls.
- Serve with hot vegetables.