Saffron Chicken Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-make-saffron-chicken
|Saffron Chicken Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Whole Chicken (cut into pieces and skin removed)
- 2 large Sweet Onions (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (ground)
- 1 tsp White Pepper
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 tsp Saffron Threads (crumbled)
- 1 tsp Moroccan Yellow Colorant
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup Butter
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Cilantro (chopped)
How to make Saffron Chicken:
- Take all the ingredients with water in a pan and cook it covered on medium flame.
- Then simmer it covered on high flame for 1 hr or until meat is cooked and gravy is condensed. Stir it once in a while.
- Remove the cinnamon and serve it hot with rice.