Schezuan Fried Rice Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.tasty-indian-recipes.com/indo-chinese/veg-schezwan-fried-rice-recipe/
|Schezuan Fried Rice Recipe|
||8.0 / 10 (15 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 250 g Basmati rice
- 1 Cup chicken, shredded
- 1 Cup prawns, shredded
- 1 Medium green capsicum, washed, deseeded and finely chopped
- 3 Spring onions, washed and chopped
- 1/2 Cup small shrimp, cooked
- 1/2 tbsp Chili sauce
- 2 tbsp Soya sauce
- 1 Carrot, washed, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 Cup French beans, washed and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Celery, washed, ends trimmed and chopped
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Ajinomoto
- 1/4 tsp Salt to taste
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 3-5 Drops oil
- 1 Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 Cup tinned mushrooms, washed and chopped
How to make Schezuan Fried Rice:
- Take a vessel and pour one tsp of oil.
- Fry the onion until transparent.
- Add, capsicum, celery, spring onion, carrots, beans and mushrooms.
- Cook them for a few minutes until they turn brown.
- Take another vessel and fry the chicken and prawns.
- Pour a little oil. Add chopped garlic.
- Remove it when it turns brown. Keep aside.
- Once oil is flavoured with garlic, place the rice in the same vessel.
- Now Fry it for 5 minutes.
- Combine all the vegetables, chicken and prawns.
- Cook the rice in the chicken stock.
- Mix all the sauces with cooked rice.
- Fry for 5 minutes on high heat.
- Keep stirring and serve hot.