Seafoam Salad Recipe
|Seafoam Salad Recipe|
- 2 Cans pear halves in natural juice, reserve juice
- 1 Package cream cheese, softened
- 1 Package lime jell-o gelatin
- 1 Container cool whip, thawed
- 2 tbsp Milk
How to make Seafoam Salad:
- Heat one cup reserved pear juice in a saucepan.
- Take lime jello in a small bowl.
- Add pear juice and stir continuously till dissolved, keep it aside.
- Beat cream cheese with milk in a bowl till soft.
- Combine it with jello mixture.
- Place it in a refrigerator for about 20-30 minutes till partially thickened.
- Mash pears in a small bowl till smooth.
- Fold pears and cool whip into the jello mixture.
- Place into a mold.
- Keep it into the refrigerator for about 2-3 hours until set.
- Immerse mold in warm water for about 5 minutes.