Sesame Green Chutney Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bawarchi.com/recipe/sesame-green-chutney-oerwddjgjcgfj.html
|Sesame Green Chutney Recipe|
||9.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 2 tbsp Roasted Sesame seeds
- 2 Green chillies
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Bunch Coriander Leaves
- 1 Small Onion (chopped)
- 1/4 Bunch Mint Leaves
- 1/4 Inch piece Ginger (chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Tamarind
- 1 tbsp Water
- Salt to taste
How to make Sesame Green Chutney:
- Soak the tamarind in hot water.
- Now grind the above with chopped onions, mint leaves,coriander leaves, sesame seeds, green chillies ginger and garlic cloves in a blender. Add salt
- Pour little water and lime juice while grinding.
- Sesame Green Chutney is ready.
- Serve it with sandwich or samosa.