Sesame Shrimp Recipe
|Sesame Shrimp Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||8 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 dash Lemon-Pepper Seasoning
- ½ lb Shrimps (peeled and deveined)
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds (toasted)
How to make Sesame Shrimp:
- Combine soy sauce, 1 tbsp sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, and lemon-pepper in a large bowl.
- Add shrimps and toss to coat properly. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Discard the marinade.
- Heat the remaining sesame oil in a skillet and fry shrimps for about 3 minutes, until pink.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and mix well. Remove from heat and serve hot with steamed rice.