Shrimp And Octopus Soup Recipe
|Shrimp And Octopus Soup Recipe|
||35 Minutes |
||90 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 cups Water
- 2 lb Octopus (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 1/2 lb Shrimp in shells
- 2 cups Potatoes (cubed)
- 1 cup Carrots (diced)
- 1 cup Celery (diced)
- 1/2 cup Peppers (crushed)
- 1/2 cup Onion (chopped)
- 1 cup Tomato (diced)
- 1 cup Corn kernels (optional)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Shrimp And Octopus Soup:
- Put the water in a large vessel or pot, and bring it to boil over medium heat. Add octopus, and continue boiling for about 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrots, celery, potatoes, and pepper. Sauté for about 15 minutes.
- Add the onion and tomato at the very end. The ingredients do not need to be fully cooked.
- When the octopus has boiled for 20 minutes, add the shrimp in their shells to the octopus, and let it boil for 5 more minutes.
- Add the vegetables from the skillet and season it with salt.
Serve it with Tortillas.