Shrimp Linguine Recipe
|Shrimp Linguine Recipe|
||9.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Pound uncooked linguine
- 1 Pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tbsp White wine
- 2 tsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Shrimp Linguine:
- Bring a big pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for about 8 to 10 minutes till al dente, drain.
- In a saucepan, melt butter on medium low flame.
- Add wine, cheese, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper to it.
- Simmer on low flame for about 3 to 5 minutes, keep stirring.
- Increase the heat to medium high and add shrimp to the skillet, cook for 3 to 4 minutes or till shrimp begin to turn pink, do not overcook.
- Divide pasta into portions and spoon sauce on the top.