Simple Savory Pork Roast Recipe
|Simple Savory Pork Roast Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh Rosemary
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Thyme (dried)
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- 3 pounds Pork Loin Roast (boneless)
How to make Simple Savory Pork Roast:
- Take the rosemary, garlic salt, thyme, and pepper in a resealable plastic bag and shake thoroughly to mix.
- Now place the pork roast in the bag and toss until coated with the mixture.
- Take the pork out of the bag and place it in a baking dish.
- Cook the pork in a preheated oven at 175 degrees centigrade for 1 hour.