Smoky Sweet Potato Mash Recipe
Photo Credit: http://foxeslovelemons.com/chipotle-maple-mashed-sweet-potatoes/
|Smoky Sweet Potato Mash Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
- 3 tsp Butter (unsalted)
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 1 pinch White Pepper
- 1 smoked Potato (chopped)
- 2 Sweet Potatoes (chopped)
- Thyme Leaves (chopped)
How to make Smoky Sweet Potato Mash:
- Boil sweet potatoes in salted water for about 20 minutes.
- In a blender, mix smoked potato, sweet potato, butter and cream. Add more cream and butter to reach the desired consistency. Blend it well.
- Add salt and white pepper according to taste.
- For better taste, sprinkle fresh thyme leaves.
Serve it with blackberry sauce and mushroom infused wild rice