Soya Chutney Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W-9NNGG1RQ
|Soya Chutney Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- ½ cup Soya Granules
- 1 tsp Coconut (grated)
- 3 Green Chillies
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 stalk Mint Leave (chopped)
- Salt to taste
How to make Soya Chutney:
- Keep the soya in water for 5-7 minutes.
- Grind all the ingredients excluding mint and make a fine paste.
- Add more water, if required, to maintain the consistency.
- Pour it into a bowl and stir in mint well.
- Serve with upma.