Spanish Flan Recipe
Photo Credit: https://straightfromthefarm.wordpress.com/2009/07/28/spanish-flan/
|Spanish Flan Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can Evaporated Milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
How to make Spanish Flan:
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Place a medium saucepan on medium-low heat and melt white sugar. Allow it to liquefy and turn golden.
- Pour the sugar syrup into a 9 inch round glass bottom baking dish.
- Turn the dish to evenly coat the entire bottom and sides with the syrup. Set aside.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Add condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth.
- Pour this egg mixture into the baking dish.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake the mixture for about 60 minutes.
- Remove and cool the flan completely.
- Carefully invert the flan onto a serving plate.