Spiced Rhubarb Pork Chops Recipe
|Spiced Rhubarb Pork Chops Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 1/2 cups fresh Rhubarb (chopped into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 1/2 tsp Ginger (ground)
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg (ground)
- Red food coloring
- 4 bone-in Pork Loin Chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to make Spiced Rhubarb Pork Chops:
- Mix the rhubarb, chicken broth, sugar and honey and cook until the rhubarb is tender.
- Add the cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and food coloring, and stir.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and cook the chops till both sides are brown.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the rhubarb mixture over the chops.
- Cover the skillet and then simmer for 40 minutes until the juices run clear.