Spicy Sesame Noodles With Peanut Sauce Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.foodlustpeoplelove.com/2014/11/sesame-noodles-with-peanut-sauce.html
|Spicy Sesame Noodles With Peanut Sauce Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
- 2 Scallions (sliced)
- 2 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes (crushed)
- 2 tsp Ginger (peeled & grated)
- 2 small Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 8 oz Spaghetti
- 3 cups Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil (toasted)
How to make Spicy Sesame Noodles With Peanut Sauce:
- Cook spaghetti; drain well; reserve ¼th of the liquid. Keep spaghetti in cold water and allow it to cool. Drain well again.
- Add peanut butter, sesame oil, garlic, salt, ginger, reserved cooking liquid and crushed red pepper flakes in a blender. Blend on until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Take a bowl, spoon spaghetti and toss with peanut sauce and scallions. Freeze it for about 1 hour.
- Preheat skillet over low heat. Toss in sesame seeds and stir until they turn brown.
- Sprinkle it over spaghetti for better taste.