Spring Asparagus Salad Recipe
|Spring Asparagus Salad Recipe|
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp White Sugar
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Peanut Oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh Asparagus (trimmed & cut into 2-inch pieces)
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
How to make Spring Asparagus Salad:
- Whisk together rice vinegar, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and mustard together.
- While whisking, sprinkle with peanut oil and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Heat lightly salted water in a pot and bring to boil.
- Add asparagus and cook for 3-5 minutes or until it is just tender.
- Remove from heat and rinse under cold water.
- Put asparagus in a large bowl and drizzle the dressing over it.
- Toss to coat it evenly with the dressing.