Steamed Broccoli Recipe
|Steamed Broccoli Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||8 Minutes |
- 1 bunch Broccoli
- Olive Oil, for dressing
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice, optional
- 2 cups Water
How to make Steamed Broccoli:
- Wash broccoli and then break it into large florets.
- Cut the stem and peel its thick skin. Cut the stem into two halves, lengthwise.
- Heat 2 cup water in a saucepan and then put broccoli in it. Let it cook for 5 to 7 minutes or till it is tender.
- Use fork to check if it is cooked and then remove it from the flame.
- Transfer it to a bowl and season it with salt, lemon juice and olive oil.