Strawberry Chocolate Pizza Recipe
|Strawberry Chocolate Pizza Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 (18 oz) package refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
For the Chocolate Topping:
- 1½ cup Sugar
- 2 cups Milk
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 4 tbsp Flour
- 4 tbsp Cocoa
- 1 pint of fresh Strawberries
- Home Made Whipped Topping
- 1½ cups Heavy Cream
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 1/8 tsp Cream of Tartar
How to make Strawberry Chocolate Pizza:
- Set the cookie dough on a (12-inch) pizza pan by pressing with your hand.
- Bake sugar cookies until light brown. Cool.
- Combine sugar, cocoa and flour with milk and egg yolks in a saucepan and place over low heat. Whisk constantly so that lumps can form.
- Cook until mixture. Let cool.
- Spread the mixture over the crust.
- Slice strawberries, and arrange over the crust.
- Mix cream, brown sugar and cream of tartar and spoon over the strawberries.
- Slice and serve.