Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
Photo Credit: http://strawberrysue.com/2014/05/sparkling-strawberry-lemonade/
|Strawberry Lemonade Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
- ½ cup fresh Lemon Juice
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 4½ cups Cold Water
- 250 gm fresh Strawberries
- 3 tsp Flavored Salt
- 6 Ice Cubes
How to make Strawberry Lemonade:
- Blend sugar and strawberry in a blender until very smooth.
- Strain through a sieve in a large jug, squeeze to obtain most of the juice.
- Add lemon juice and water and mix well. Transfer into 6 tall glasses.
- Sprinkle with salt and put ice cubes. Serve now.