Strawberry Muffins Recipe
|Strawberry Muffins Recipe|
||50 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||3.6 / 10 (5 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1/4 cup Canola Oil (White Mustard Oil)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Powder (Khaane Ka Soda)
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 1 3/4 cups All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 cup Strawberries (chopped)
How to make Strawberry Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease an 8-cups muffin tin with oil.
- Whisk together egg, milk and oil in a small bowl.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add chopped strawberries. Pour in the egg-milk mixture, while mixing the ingredients carefully.
- Fill the muffin tin with the mixture and bake it at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Leave it for 10 minutes for cooling. Remove from the cups.
Serve hot or cool.