String Bean Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://smittenkitchen.com/blog/2008/05/green-bean-and-cherry-tomato-salad/
|String Bean Salad Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- ½ kg Green Beans
- 1 small Roasted Red Pepper (seeded & finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1½ tbsp Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Hot Paprika to taste
How to make String Bean Salad:
- Cut the ends of green beans and slice them into ½"pieces.
- Put the beans with salted water in a pan and boil it covered on high flame. Then boil it half covered on medium flame for 10-12 min. Drain the beans.
- Squeeze out the excess water from the beans and mix it with the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Refrigerate it for all night.
- Adjust the flavoring before serving.