Sukhi Arbi Recipe
|Sukhi Arbi Recipe|
|Rating||6.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 5-6 Boiled Arbi (cut in small cubes)
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Mango Powder
- 2-3 Green Chilies
- 3-4 Bay Leaves
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp Oil
How to make Sukhi Arbi:
- Heat the oil in a pan and add bay leaves, green chilies and red chilli powder to it. Mix well.
- Add the boiled arbi cubes to the above and let it fry.
- When the arbi is half-cooked, add salt and mango powder.
- Cook until the arbi look little crispy and golden brown.
- Sukhi Arbi is ready to serve.