Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe
Photo Credit: http://chinesefoodrecipes.info/chinese-main-dish-collections/chinese-chicken-recipes/cooking-delicious-sweet-and-sour-chicken-steps.html
|Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 500 g Boneless Chicken Breast
- 200 g Tomato Puree
- 250 g fresh Pineapple (diced)
- 1 small Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 small Green Bell Pepper (diced)
- Salt and Pepper
How to make Sweet and Sour Chicken:
- Slice the chicken into cubes and parboil it until it cooks through.
- Drain all the water and keep the chicken aside.
- To this, add the pineapple, tomato paste and both the peppers.
- Simmer this mixture over a skillet and add salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.