Sweet and Sour Meatballs Recipe
|Sweet and Sour Meatballs Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Pounds ground beef
- 1 Egg
- 1 Onion, chopped
- A pinch of salt
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) Can or bottle chili sauce
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 Cup grape jelly
How to make Sweet and Sour Meatballs:
- In a large bowl, combine beef, egg, onion and salt.
- Mix together and then shape into little balls.
- In a slow cooker, combine chili sauce, lemon juice and grape jelly.
- Stir in meatballs and cook on high, for 4 to 5 hours.
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs are ready.