Sweet and Tangy Mango Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://thecozyapron.com/with-sweetness-and-spice-mango-chicken-is-nice/
|Sweet and Tangy Mango Curry Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1tsp Jaggery
- 6 Red Chilies
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2Coconut (grated)
- 2 Onion (sliced)
- 250 gm Green Mangoes
- 6 pods Garlic Flakes
- 1tsp Coriander Seeds
- 1/2tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 inch Ginger
How to make Sweet and Tangy Mango Curry:
- Peel the mangoes de-seed them and cut them into small pieces. Wash them and keep aside.
- Add the coconut, chilies, garlic, ginger, cumin and coriander in a mixer grinder and grind it to form a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions till they are transparent.
- Add the ground paste and keep frying till the oil leaves the sides.
- Add mango slices and jaggery and pour a glass of water.
- Add salt and cook on medium flame till the mangoes are tender and the curry becomes thick.