Sweet Potato Pancakes Recipe
|Sweet Potato Pancakes Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 pound Sweet Potatoes (peeled)
- 1/2 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp White Sugar
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin (ground)
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Milk
How to make Sweet Potato Pancakes:
- Mix thoroughly the flour, baking powder, white sugar, brown sugar, curry powder and cumin in a bowl.
- In the center pour in the milk and eggs.
- Stir until the dry ingredients are absorbed.
- Shred the sweet potatoes and add to the flour mixture and mix.
- In a large skillet heat the oil.
- Drop the mixture with a spoon and flatten with it with the back of the spoon.
- Fry until both sides are golden.